Sega Universal -> New Net City Rebuild

I bought a chopped Sega Naomi Universal arcade cabinet in the spring and I wanted to clean it up and turn it into a Sega New Net City:

Photobucket

Wanted to freshin the paint up and give it a good cleaning. Around this time I bought a US PFX to replace the 31k Nanao it came with. But I had just bought a New Astro and had no where to put it at my house. So I dismantled it and stored at work in a closet. Being the noob that I am. I took lots of pics of the dismantle and labled bag after bag of all the parts. Finally, I just made some room and had time to rebuild it over the holidays. Still working on the PFX power adapter, but wanted to get it working to play for the next week. So here is my rebuild in all of its glory. :P Reading this post is what really inspired me to do this:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2436

I had my friend paint some of the plastics in Appliance Gloss White. I wanted to do the metal base and doors also but I just didnt have the recources or time. I focused on what I could do. I magic erased the **** out of everything I could. I bought a NNC kit from Craig @:

http://www.giz10p.co.uk/Cabinet-Parts/S ... od_89.html

Also sourced a new marquee holder. Bought new parts when I could. A new marquee, buttons, and sticks. Bought a cheap Naomi board with broken Gd-Rom for cheap. Adjusted the Gd-Rom laser pot and fixed. Magic erased the whole Naomi board and good as new. Resoldered the RCAs on the cabinet sound amp to fix sound problems. Replaced dead Sun psu fan. Then I started the rebuild of my chopped Uni.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Put the OG Nanao 31k until I have the PFX adapter sorted. Lent out my only Naomi game so threw in my Xbox360 pad hacks and tested out SF4. Everything turned on and ran great. Pretty surprised being I know nothing about this stuff. I owe it all to Arcade Otaku!

http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/index.php

:D Thanks to everyone who helps out there. I still have a little more work to do but I cant believe how great it turned out. Thanks again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

man mauri shoes louisvuitton shop online

Anonymous said...

You have to also be aware that at any time when SE tax is pointed out, it generally only refers to Social Safety and Medicare taxes, and does not feature any other taxes that self-utilized folks can be subject to.“Gross income” is outlined in Segment 61 of the Inside Profits Code.Payroll pitfallsPayroll withholding is some thing you want to get just appropriate.Will you be topic to Option Minimal Tax (AMT)?You could deduct ½ of your self-work tax as an adjustment to your cash flow on Tax Sort 1040.

http://donpv4prre.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/13585067-guidelines-for-fast-strategies-of-payroll-calculators

Anonymous said...

When we finally glance at the word the saying appreciate, installing relation to an enchanting partnership together with another, however , as being a feeling that could be engendered for those who have miltchmonkey a greater relationship with ourselves much too ( blank ) or even as a a sense more significant oneness spouse and children or simply mankind ( blank ) that results in being substantially more magnificent that most everyone wants in your everyday living is enjoy.

Anonymous said...

dating uncircumcised men http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories.php no signup dating

Anonymous said...

[url=http://loveepicentre.com/][img]http://loveepicentre.com/uploades/photos/2.jpg[/img][/url]
nashville dating services [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice.php]healthy dating chat free[/url] sex swinger dating
fat woman for dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/testimonials.php]dating foreigners[/url] fl christian senior dating sites
who is arnelle simpson dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com]who is pauley perrette dating[/url] the best dating website headlines

yanmaneee said...

air max 95
nike react flyknit
christian louboutin
paul george shoes
moncler
louboutin shoes
adidas flux
kobe shoes
cheap jordan shoes
yeezy sneakers

yanmaneee said...

hermes belt
nike air max
moncler outlet
yeezys
nike air max 95
golden goose sneakers
coach outlet
air max 90
lebron 16
cheap jordans